About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
Histories and Trajectories: British Cultural Studies in Germany
- Gerold Sedlmayr, 'Editorial. The State of (British) Cultural Studies in Germany Today'
Huck, 'How Cultural Studies Came to Germany, or, Rather, The Events and
Circumstances that Led to the Foundation of the German Association for
the Study of British Cultures'
- Kylie Crane, 'Positioning Cultural Studies. A Response'
- Gabriele Linke, 'British Cultural Studies in Germany. Is There an East German Trajectory?'
- Susanne Mühleisen, 'Linguistics and Cultural Studies. A Story of Division and Common Ground'
- Monika Seidl, 'Vienna Calling. Cultural Studies in Austria'
- Sebastian Berg, 'Beyond Birmingham. Four Comments on “How Cultural Studies Came to Germany”'
- Jonatan Jalle Steller, 'Forging New Paths. Future-Proofing British Cultural Studies in Germany'