About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
Fear and Anxiety in Contemporary British Culture
Brusberg-Kiermeier, Lisa Kalkowski, and James McKenzie, 'Fear and
Anxiety in Contemporary British Cultures: An Introduction'
- Cyprian Piskurek, 'Fear and Building in the United Kingdom'
- Maria Verena Peters, 'Fear of the Future: The Hideous Progeny of Neoliberalism'
- Christiane Hansen, 'Affective Disorientation: Fear, Anxiety, and Indifference in Sarah Hall’s Short Fiction'
- Michael C. Frank, '“The Insecurity State”: Anti-Terrorism Legislation and the Politics of Fear in Kamila Shamsie’s Home Fire'
- Rebekka Rohleder, 'Destabilising Boundaries: Terrorism and the Politics of Urban Fear in Simon Stephens’s Pornography (2007)'
- Kai Wiegandt, 'Imagination of Disaster in the British Arts before the Grenfell Tower Fire: the Case of Ben Wheatley’s High-Rise (2015)'
- Ina Habermann, ed. (2020), The Road to Brexit: A Cultural Perspective on British Attitudes to Europe
- Christina Jordan & Imke Polland, eds. (2020), Realms of Royalty: New Directions in Researching Contemporary European Monarchies
- Wieland Schwanebeck (2020), Literary Twinship from Shakespeare to the Age of Cloning
- Annette Kern-Stähler & Nicole Nyffenegger, eds. (2019), Secrecy and Surveillance in Medieval and Early Modern England