About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
British Cold War Cultures
(guest editor: Kathleen Stark)
- Kathleen Starck, '"A Heavy Sense of Dread": British Cold War Culture'
- Rainer Emig, 'The Cambridge Spies: Class, Gender, Sexuality and Politics in Cold War Britain'
- Svenja Böhm, '“Smyert Shpionam – Death to Spies”: Cold War Representations of the Soviet Enemy in Ian Fleming’s From Russia With Love'
- Hilary Duffield, 'Worlds Out of Control: Invasion Narratives, Interspecies Conflict, and British Culture in the Early Cold War'
- Matthew Worley, 'No Doves Fly Here: British Punk and Cold War Dystopia'
- Stefani Brusberg-Kiermeier & James McKenzie, 'Desire and Anxiety: Cold War Voyeurism in Contemporary TV Spy Series'
- Jim Smyth (2016), Cold War Culture: Intellectuals, the Media
and the Practice of History
- Jonathan Hogg (2016), British Nuclear Culture: Official and
Unofficial Narratives in the Long 20th Century
- Sebastian Berg (2016), Intellectual Radicalism after 1989: Crisis
and Re-Orientation in the British and the American Left
- Petra Rau, ed. (2016), Long Shadows: The Second World War
in British Fiction and Film
- Kathleen Starck (2016), Of Treason, God and Testicles:
Political Masculinities in British and American Films of the
Early Cold War
- Christoph Singer (2014), Sea Change: The Shore from Shakespeare to Banville